japanese art of touch
SEIKI SOHO WORKSHOP, DERBY, UK
SEiKI SOHO 3 DAYS WORKSHOPE, DERBY, UK
Introductory workshop of "The Japanese Art of Touch" taught in English by Gen, over 25 years experienced and skilled therapist.
20 September 2019 19.00 - 22.00
21 September 2019 10.30 - 17.00
22 September 2019 10.30 - 17.00
Workshops are open to everybody and groups can include specialists, therapists, business professionals, patients, students and those with no previous experience whatsoever – all are welcome.
· Often working in pairs, workshops are practical / hands-on and are, in fact, long treatment sessions, after which people feel deeply relaxed and relieved.
· We work with energy,
Seiki Soho, Gyoki, Katsugen
· You will improve your sensitivity and connection and learn how to treat people using energy.
· For experience students/couples, if you wish, we can include special exercises from contact improvisation dance, to improve your connection with each other.
· Normally we work on the floor using mats. Please wear comfortable clothes, preferably of natural material.
· Expect a lot of fun, new and special feelings and emotions.
Bookings for workshop and treatments:
Japanese Art of Touch/ Seki Soho:
SEIKI SOHO is the name given by Akinobu Kishi to his style of work in the Shiatsu tradition. Kishi developed his approach, bringing into it the shamanic practices of Shinto and the Eastern philosophical view of what we are and what it means to be healthy.
The literal translation of Seiki is: Life movement. This therapy is based on the assumption that your body knows exactly what it needs and has a natural tendency to correct its own imbalances. The method is a universal and spiritual Path with the aim to develop one's personal life force and originality and to come into natural harmony.
Gen worked with Kishi from 1999 to his death in 2012.
Gen’s work is influenced by him while also been involved with numerous Japanese and Holistic therapies since 1997. These include Shiatsu, Seiki Soho, Amatsu, Acupuncture and also Japanese Martial Arts (4Dan). Gen is trained Physiotherapist (MSc.Degree), since 2000 the member of Psychotherapy Association (Austria) and Federation of Holistic Therapists (UK)
GenTherapy can be applied for various ailments, be they of neurological, psychosomatic, structural or emotional nature or simply an energetic disbalance. Tracing and healing old trauma stored in the body as well as physical disalignments and neurological imbalances. The therapy applied by this very experienced therapist is based on many different healing disciplines.
© All Rights Reserved